Crafty Christmas!

1:09 PM Edit This 0 Comments »


Isn't it funny, when we become mothers the creative juices start flowing! I always leaned toward the creative side of things but now that I am a mum I feel like I am getting in touch when my inner child again through my son and I LOVE IT!

Anyway, being our son's second Christmas ( where he is starting to understand things more) I wanted to make this one more fun than last years, so in the spirit of childhood wonder, I made Magic reindeer food.

1 scoop of oats
1 scoop of glitter
1 scoop of fun!

Last year, a friend from our mothers group made them. I had never seen them before and thought they were so adorable. I wanted our son to have it again this year and think this might be one of our Christmas traditions.

The night before Christmas you sprinkle the food on your front lawn as you say the chant.

Sprinkle this reindeer food outside tonight.
The moonlight will make it sparkle bright.
As the reindeer fly and roam.
This will guide them to your home.

Ho! Ho! Ho!




0 comments: