Alive

7:05 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I don't know where this is coming from but I have this amazing amount of energy at the moment. I have been putting what I want out to the universe and it's coming to me in waves. I am so grateful. My journey so far has been about becoming a better person inside and out and I feel that on the inside Spiritually, Mentally and emotionally I am ( It was a lot of hard work) but on the outside I didn't.

I've been wanting to get back in shape for ages and with a 20 month old found it really difficult to get a routine were I can get the exercise and sleep I needed, but this morning around 5 am I woke to go to the loo and tried to get back to sleep and just layed there. This was the universe giving me what I wanted, the chance to get healthier again.

So I got up, brushed my teeth and got dressed. My husband woke up, as he does to get ready for work & asked if everything was OK! I said " Amazingly I feel great, I can't sleep so I might as well go for a walk." It was the perfect time as Lucas was sound asleep and my husband was going about is usually morning routine, so I had enough time to go for a beautiful morning walk by the water down our street and get back in time before my husband went to work.

It was sooooo good. I never knew how many people got out of bed that early. And they were all so cheerful! Every person I passed greeted me good morning and IT WAS! I felt so amazing that I want to do it again! I feel so alive!

0 comments: